If you want to fly with Aer Lingus Flight, you should know the rules of check-in, which are designed by Aer Lingus Airlines.
What Are The Aer Lingus Flight Check-In Rules?
- Mandatory physical boarding pass.
- The check-in process will be ended before 30 minutes takeoff.
- If your destination trip is short, you will have to check in 2 hours and 30 minutes before your departure time.
- If your destination trip is long, then you should check in 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- You will have to drop your luggage deposit at the side gate after check-in.
What are the rules for baggage drop-off after check-in?
When you reach the Airport, you must drop off your bags after the check-in. They will ask you for some details and check your boarding pass in paper form. There are some rules for dropping off baggage after the check-in.
- Your luggage weight should not be more than 32 kg for every single bag.
- You should have a printed boarding pass.
- You must remove all old tags and printed labels from your luggage.
- It would be best if you remembered to tie all up the straps.
How To Check-In Aer Lingus For Flights?
You can check in for Aer Lingus Flights through the website, apps, direct Airport, and self-services
Through the website:
- You can check in through the website.
- Visit Website
- Go to “manage my trip” and fill in specific dates like name, ticket number
- Then, select the seats and baggage information.
- And the last step is to print your boarding pass in electronic form.
Through App :
- Login app
- Go to “manage my trip.”
- Enter your name, flight number
- After the complete process
- You will receive a boarding pass
Direct Airport check-in :
- Go to Aer Lingus check-in counter
- Please give them your personal and flight details
- After all verification, they will give you the boarding pass
Self-service check-in through Kiosk:
This is the best way to check-in in at the Airport; simply find a kiosk and use it personally. You can check in through the kiosk and enter your flight details. It will print your boarding pass after the verification.
How To Obtain Boarding Passes At Aer Lingus?
Without a boarding pass, you can check in for the flight. There are four ways to get your boarding pass
- You can print your boarding through the website.
- Visit Website
- Go to “manage my trip section.”
- Enter the personal/flight details.
- After the verification, you will receive a boarding pass.
- Login app
- Click the “manage my trip” and Enter the details
- After the verification, you will able to display your boarding pass
- Find the ticket counter at the Airport.
- Please give them your personal/flight details.
- After the verification.
- They will give you the printed boarding pass.
The best way to get your boarding pass without wasting time. You can use the kiosk machine to enter your details after the verification. It will auto-generate your boarding pass in printed form.
Aer Lingus Business Class Flights
Social Media Platforms
Aer Lingus Social Media Platform is available on social media platforms. If you have any queries, you can solve your query through their social media Apps. They are available on social media apps like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.