Wizz Air Canceling a flight that you already booked is frustrating, especially if you have to pay extra to cancel the ticket. If the flight cancellation process is done within 24 hours you don’t have to pay cancellation fees. Wizz airline allows you to cancel your flight via the website or app and call their customer care number.
Wizz Air Cancellation Policy
Here is some useful information about canceling a Wizz airline flight booking.
- A flight should be canceled 3 hours before departure time.
- In the case of a two-way booking, if you are unable to reach the airport then, your one-way flight ticket can be cancelled.
- If you use a Wizz coupon to pay for a trip and you want to cancel your reservation, you will not have the option to cancel the ticket automatically.
- Add-ons such as Wizz discount club membership and third-party services will not be able to immediately cancel flights.
Wizz Air’s 24-hour cancellation means if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking in that case this airline allows you to cancel your ticket without paying cancellation fees.
- Passengers can cancel a ticket within 24 hours of booking without paying cancellation charges.
- If your ticket was booked seven days or more days before the scheduled departure date, the airline will offer a full refund.
Different Ways To Cancel A Wizz Air Flight
The Wizz Air cancellation policy provides several options for canceling Wizz Air travel tickets. Here are the several options for passengers based on their conditions and interests
Method 1: Cancel Through Online
Wizz flight tickets can be canceled online on the official website, regardless of whether they have domestic or international flight tickets.
This approach allows tourists to withdraw their tickets easily, but they must complete the procedure given below:
- Navigate to the wizzair.com official website.
- On the first page of the site, select the “Check-in and Bookings” option.
- Now, press the “Search” button.
- Click the manage booking tab.
- Click the “Cancel” button.
- They will be asked for the wiz air flight cancellation charge. When you have made your payment, the airline will email you a confirmation message.
Method 2: Cancel calling by customer service
Wizz Air provides you with a telephone option to connect with airline customer care staff, They are available 24 x 7 hours per day:
- To begin the process, find one of the phone numbers listed on the “Contact Us” option at the official site based on your location or talk with live person at wizzair
- An official will ask you why you are contacting them over the phone. Then you have to explain why you need to cancel the flight.
- You also have to give the following information about your aircraft ticket such as full name, departure time, ticket number, seat number, and many more situations.
- Then you will be requested to pay the termination costs as well as the calling charges. Finally, you will be notified of the status of your revoked aircraft ticket.
Method 3: By Airport Method
- Passengers can cancel their flight reservations at the airport under Wizz Air’s cancellation policy.
- Passengers should go to the nearby Wizz Air airport and discuss their problems with the management staff.
- For cancellation reservations, you must give them your information such as personal and flight information.
What is Wizz Air’s cancellation fee?
Wizz Air may charge a fee for flight cancellations. Furthermore, once it is paid, the cancellation process is complete.
- Fees may vary depending on the circumstances and situations.
- Cancelling aircraft tickets up to two weeks in advance costs €65.
- Canceling within two weeks costs €85 plus services.
- The airline can update the cancellation costs, and they can alter them at any moment.
Wizz Air Refund Policy
This airline offers refunds to passengers in certain emergencies. To get a refund, you must adhere to the Wizz Air refund policy.
As a result, if you cancel a booking 14 days before its departure, you will receive a refund.
Other things to keep in mind if you want to get your money back are as follows:
- Basic economy tickets are not refundable when the flight is canceled.
- In the case of non-refundable tickets, passengers must pay a certain amount of fees.
- If you cancel a ticket within twenty-four hours after booking, you may be eligible for a refund.
- In the instance of a plus Fare, the amount can be applied to the Wizz account as a credit.
- Within 72 hours of the request, a refund can be paid to the passenger’s account as a credit after all costs have been applied. This offer is available for one year.
- When you cancel your airline ticket, the refund process automatically begins.
- A full refund will be provided only if you cancel your flight within 24 hours.
- The service fee will be taken from the refund amount by the airline.
- You will only receive refundable tickets; there is no benefit or incentive to obtain non-refundable access.
- If the airline cancels or delays your flight, you can receive a full refund.
How to request a refund from Wizz Air?
You can get a refund after canceling a flight and receive your refund fee in your account within 72 hours.
Passengers who want to get a refund from Wizz Air can follow the following steps:
- Go to the Manage Booking area on the official site of Wizz airline.
- Select the booked flight ticket for which you want reimbursement.
- Choose the “Request Refund” option.
- Follow the steps given for the refund and any necessary supporting documents such as any medical reports.
- Your refund will be credited to the original payment mode.
- More than this, passengers must check and confirm the request for a refund.
Wizz Air Refund Policy for Refundable and Non-Refundable Fares
When you cancel your flight, you can request a refund either online or in person. If you have any problems receiving your refund, please contact the Wizz Air representative team.
- When you cancel a basic economy flight ticket, it is not refundable.
- Non-refundable airline ticket; you will be charged a fee.
- A traveler who purchased a flex or plus ticket can receive a refund.
- The refund amount will be credited 24 hours after the booking of the flight.
Wizz Air provides its guests with two options for canceling their flight: online or offline. So, you don’t have to be concerned about your refund reimbursement.
Different Ways To Get And Refund From Wizz Air
It is not difficult to get a refund fare when you cancel your ticket. The refund amount is promptly credited to your accounts. If you have not received your refund within seven days or more, please fill out the refund complaint form.
Method 1: Through Online
- Go to the official website of Wizz Air.
- Log in to your account using your information.
- Now, choose the reservation flight that you wish to cancel or amend.
- Enter the confirmation code, as well as your last name and personal information.
- Fill out the cancellation form as directed by the airline and seek a refund.
- Click on the refund button, which will guide you in instantly getting the return value.
- If you have already canceled your flight, you will see a refund button on your site.
- According to Wiz Air’s return policy, travelers will get their refund amount within 7 working days.
Method 2: Via Call Method
If you are unable to reach the online help staff, you can contact the Wizz Air customer care team through their numbers:
- Go to the Wiz Air official website.
- Go to the Contact Us area.
- Click on the contact link and phone the Wizz Air refund contact number.
- When you contact the Wizz Air customer service staff, you may ask them to begin a refund.
Method 3: At The Airport
Wiz air local airport is conveniently accessible. When you get to the airport, speak with the customer service staff and inform them to initiate your refund request; they will determine if you are entitled to a refund or not.
When you cancel a flight ticket, the refund value is automatically applied to the passenger account.