Sun Country Flights allows you to change your flight after booking. Everyone is not eligible for the free flight change. You will have to follow the Sun Country flight change policy. You can change your flight through the website, app, phone call, or directly at the airport. You can change your flight 24 hours before departure. If you are facing any problems with changing flights, then this article will be helpful for your questions.
How to change a Sun Country flight?
After booking the ticket, you don’t want to go at the original time of booking, so you can change your flight as per the policy of the country. A flight change is possible when you pay the change or cancellation fees for a Sun Country Airlines. Your additional charges, like seat selection and baggage, are non-refundable. After deducting the fee amount, your ticket price is refundable.
- You can make changes 60 days before your departure time. It is entirely free.
- Suppose you want to make changes. You must pay fees per passenger in your family or group of friends.
- After the changes, you have decided to book a new flight if it is more costly than your previous flight. In that case, you will have to pay a different amount.
- After the change If your flight is cheaper than your last flight, Sun Country flights give you a voucher that is valid up to one year after the purchase date.
- If you change 14–59 days between, you will have to pay a fee of around 36 dollars, and for the 0–13 days between fees, charges apply around 79 dollars.
How to reschedule a Sun Country flight?
You can change or reschedule your flight after booking or know more about flight change policy of airlines. Flights can be rescheduled for many reasons, like security issues, whether reports are too bad, and passengers’ reasons. To reschedule your flight, you must follow the policy designed by Sun Country Flight if you want to reschedule your flight. There are a few steps to reschedule your flight:
- Visit the Website.
- Fill in the necessary details for the login process.
- After the login, go to the “my account” section and click the booked flight.
- Make changes to reschedule your flight. Click the button on” Request rescheduling.”
- After the send request, they will notify you of a confirmation of rescheduling.
How To Change The Date(s) In A Sun Country Reservation?
Suppose you want to change your flight date after booking. This is done by Sun Country Flight under the date change policy. In other cases, if you are not eligible for free changes, you will have to pay an extra amount to change your flight ticket after booking. You can change your flight date after booking the ticket. Just follow the steps mentioned above.
- Call the sun country date change number: +1888-990-6849.
- Before the call to Sun Country, you should have your flight details in front of you at the time of the call.
- After the call, their customer care service staff will guide your date change process.
- Then, discuss the alternate flight date. They will check the availability of the new flight. On which date do you want to book your ticket?
- They will tell you about changing fees, and then you will have to pay fees for changing the date.
- After all information and payment are submitted, your flight date will be changed successfully.
How to change times on a Sun County Reservation?
Sometimes, passengers are unavailable at the time mentioned in their flight ticket at the time of booking. You can change the time after booking your ticket. For change time, you can call them directly at their customer service number: +1888-990-6849.
- Wait for their response.
- Discuss changing the time of your flight.
- They will find an available flight. Which time do you want to change your flight time?
- You will have to pay an extra amount for changing times.
- If your new flight is more costly than the previous flight, you will pay a different amount. Otherwise, your new flight is cheaper than the airline giving you a voucher, which is valid for up to one year.
How to change the origin or departure airport on a Sun Country flight?
You cannot change your origin or departure airport if you want to. then call the Sun Country customer care number without their approval. You cannot change your origin or departure. It is difficult to change your origin or departure airport after booking.
Sun Country Flight Change Fees
If you want to change your flight, you can do so under the flight change policy, which is made by Sun Country Flight. There are many reasons for flight changes, like illness, weather reports, security reasons, government rules, and passengers’ reasons. In that case, you change your flight, but you will have to pay fees for changing your flight.
Flight changing steps in sun country
- If the flight is canceled or changed by the airline, There is no extra cost to pay for changing your flight.
- If you change your flight 60 days before the departure date, There is a cost to changing your flight.
- If you make a change between 14 and 59 days, you will have to pay a fee of around 36 dollars.
- When you make a change between 0 and 13, there is a fee charge of around 79 dollars.
- When your new flight is more costly than the previous flight, then you will have to pay a different amount, and if your flight is cheaper in comparison to your previous flight, then the airline will give you a voucher, which is valid for up to one year.
To make changes in flight and hotel vacation packages, It is non-refundable, but you can make a change after paying an extra amount.
- If you make changes between 14 and 59 days, you will pay only the hotel fee amount.
- For making changes Within 13 days before your departure date, an extra amount will apply, around hotel fees plus 39 dollars.
- If you make changes more than 13 days before your departure date, the extra amount will apply to hotel fees plus 79 dollars.
- You can make changes to the flight and car packages that are non-refundable, but you can make changes after paying an extra amount.
Before 60 days from departure, making charges will apply to 39 dollars.
Make changes between 14-59 days. Then, charges will apply to 79 dollars.
Sun Country Flight Change Fee Waiver Policy
The Sun Country Flight Change Fee Waiver Policy is designed for the customer if you have a change fee waiver, so you can make changes to your ticket without paying extra cost. This is an additional ticket you can buy at the time of purchasing the ticket.
- This ticket is valid only after booking the flight.
- This is valid only once.
- You can purchase it at the time of booking your ticket. Apart from this, you can buy through a travel agent and call the Sun Country Flight customer care number.
- You can use it to change a date, time, or departure at least once, one hour before departure.
- All passengers must buy it at the time of purchase.
Flight change within 24 hours of booking
If you cancel your ticket within 24 hours after booking, then you will not have to pay any extra amount for changing a flight within 24 hours. After 24 hours, change your flight. You will have to pay an additional amount. You can change your flight within 24 hours through the website, app, phone call, or direct flight to the airport. The change fee is different after 24 hours, depending on your ticket type and destination.
Flight change after 24 hours of reservation
If you change your flight 24 hours after the booking, then you will have to pay an extra amount for the change. Changing charges is not the same for every ticket. It depends on your ticket type.
- Your flight is only operated by Sun Country Flight.
- You want to change or cancel the flight within seven days. The charges may amount to 75 dollars for domestic flights and 85 dollars for international flights.
- You purchased a non-refundable ticket, so you are not eligible for a refund after the change or cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sun Country
What if the changed Sun Country flight is more expensive or cheaper?
After that, make changes to your flight. If your new flight is more costly in comparison to the previous flight, then you will have to pay a different amount for changing flights. And if your flight is cheaper than the previous flight, then airlines give you a voucher, which is valid up to one year after the date of purchase.
What if the new flight is more expensive?
If you want to change your flight after booking, it is possible through the airline under their policy. After that, make changes if your new flight is more costly than the previous flight, so you will have to pay a different amount.
What if the new flight is cheaper?
After the changes, if your flight is cheaper than the previous flight, then airlines give you a voucher that is valid for up to one year.