If you are planning a trip with Alliance Air then it’s very important for you to understand the cancellation policy of Alliance because unexpected circumstances may arise that require you to cancel or modify your travel plans.
Alliance Air Cancellation Policy
Here are some points about Alliance Air’s cancellation policy:-
- You can cancel your flight ticket within the first 24 hours of booking your
- You can also cancel your ticket 1 hour before your Allied flight departure but for that step, the airline will charge you a small cancellation fee for that.
- If you cancel your flight and are eligible for a refund then you have to pay the cancellation fee for that.
- In some circumstances like a medical emergency or military deployment, Alliance may waive cancellation fees or offer you other accommodations.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy Of Alliance Air
The full refund is allotted if the flight ticket is cancelled within 24 hours of booking and the difference between the scheduled departure and booking date is seven or more days. Under the Alliance Air 24-hour cancellation policy you are permitted to cancel any flight within 24 hours of purchase ticket and receive a full refund if the flight departs at least 7 days later. This 24-hour policy applies to all types of fares.
Alliance Air’s Cancellation Policy Due To Weather
If Alliance Air has cancelled its flight itself for a technical issue or weather conditions, then Alliance Air will contact you as soon as possible and will ask you whether you want to book a new flight for you or you want a refund on your current flight.
If there some certain problems like weather or technical issues then in most cases Allied will rebook you the first available flight as soon as possible, but if there is no flight available for you then the airline will try to make the passenger as comfortable as possible and arrange accommodation for you nearby the airport.
You can contact with Alliance Air customer service hotline or check their website for the most up-to-date information.
Alliance Air’s Cancellation Fee
As with every Airline Alliance Air also charges a particular amount when you cancel your flight based on what fare type you chose and at what time you decided to cancel your flight.
Here below you can see the cancellation fee of Alliance Air:-
- If you cancel your Alliance Air flight within 24 hours of booking at least 7
days before scheduled departure then you have to pay no cancellation fee.
- You have to pay 69 USD if you cancel your flight between 31-59 days of departure.
- Alliance Air charges 99 USD if you cancel your flight between 7-30 days of
- For 6 days to 1 hour of departure Alliance charges 119 USD.
Ways To Cancel an Alliance Air Flight
Alliance provides several ways to cancel flights and all these procedures are very straight and simple. Here below we have mentioned all possible ways to cancel an Allied flight.
Cancel an Alliance Air Flight VIA ONLINE:-
- Visit Alliance official website www.allianceair.in and login into your account.
- Click on My Trips section on the website.
- Find your flight you want to cancel.
- Click on the Cancel Flight button and follow the process to complete the cancellation procedure.
Following these steps makes your cancellation very simple:
Alliance Air Cancellation By phone:-
- It is a very easy process to cancel your flight, you just have to contact with Allied Air and provide them some Information. Call 844-715-0077 and connect with Alliance Air customer service.
- Provide them required details like your reservation number, name and some other relevant information. The Allied agent makes your cancellation easy and very simple.
At the counter:-
- If you are at Alliance Airport then look for a ticket counter for your cancellation. It is a very good option if you make last last-minute decision for your travel plans.
- When you reach at ticket counter ask them for your cancellation, provide them with your reservation number and other details which they wanted. They will definitely cancel your ticket within a few times.
Alliance Air Refund Policy
Alliance provides its passenger refund in some cases if you cancel your flight for some reason. Which helps passengers to up their budget after booking and cancellation.
Alliance refund policy-
- You are able to get your ticket if you can cancel your flight at least 60 days before its departure.
- You can cancel a flight within 24 hours as long as it departs at least 7 days later, then you have a permit to get a refund.
- If your flight is cancelled by the airline itself then you will surely get a refund.
- If your flight is delayed at least 2 hours then you will get the refund.
How To Get A Refund From Alliance Air?
Here you there are certain steps through which you can get a refund on your Alliance Air:-
- Visit at the website of Alliance- www.allianceair.in.
- Click on the My Trip option.
- On the very next page enter the required information like confirmation number and your name.
- Tap on Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Now you can see your refund amount with your cancellation fee on the last